Chiropractic Adjustments in our office are $45 per visit.
More important than the visit fee is the effectiveness of the adjustment and the ability of the chiropractor to make a long-lasting improvement in how you feel and how you function. We get excellent results and we teach your body to hold the adjustments
The adjustments we provide can be classified into 3 different types:
- By a specialized Chiropractic Table
- By Hand (gentle low-thrust adjustments)
- By an adjusting instrument
Dr. Brad Deakin has been trained in 9 different adjusting techniques so whatever technique suits your body the most…we are skilled at delivering it.
- Diversified (by hand adjustment)
- Thompson (table adjustment)
- Gonstead (by hand adjustment)
- Activator (instrument ‘clicker’ adjustment)
- B.P. (by hand, table and instrument adjustment)
- Nucca (by hand adjustment)
- Toggle (by hand and table adjustment)
- In-Utero Constraint Technique (historically known as Webster Breech turning technique for pregnant women) (table/hand adjustment)
Every adjustment is preceded by our chiropractor reviewing your x-Rays. We believe in precision with adjustments. This allows us to get the best results possible.
Through our advanced chiropractic techniques, we rebuild the proper structure and curves in your spine. This process teaches your brain to start holding your adjustments longer and longer. This reestablishes what your brain perceives a normal posture and normal vertebral position. Simply put, this changes your body and your health from the inside out.